- The harrow has 2 rows with cranked 12 mm (optionally 10mm) tines.
- Cranked tines create an elliptical movement on the soil. The steeper the position of the tines, the smaller the motion. The flatter the position of the tines, the larger the motion.
- In addition to the depth, the aggressiveness of the tines relative to one another on the GK series can also be changed. To do so, you only have to insert the pins for the harrow gangs as desired in a hole more to the front or the rear.
- The crank for the levelling plate can be used to turn the harrow rows more easily.
APV offers an innovation in the area of grassland management that many dairy farmers have always been wishing for: A grassland combination of harrow and roller that is lightweight and can also be divided. The Grassland Combi GK consists of a two-row harrow with a levelling board and a roller. Your advantage with APV: The harrow and roller can be used combined at the rear. However, you can also use the two implements separately at the front and rear using the front mounting accessory. The trailing roller convinces separately too, for example for applications in arable farming.
The Grassland Combi is available in two working widths (2.5 m and 3 m) and with 3 different roller types (Cambridge roller Ø 390 mm, Cambridge roller Ø 530 mm and toothed ring roller Ø 410 mm). Under practical conditions, the benefits of simultaneous reseeding of grass using APV seeders together with grassland cultivation implements have also been demonstrated (Pneumatic Seeders and Multi-Metering Systems).
- Tool-free separation, fixation and assembly of the roller and the harrow
- Harrow at the front and roller at the rear achieves improved weight distribution (centre of gravity lies close to the tractor).
- Combination of different working steps according to individual needs (levelling, combing out, seeding, combing in and rolling)
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the working depth of the roller
- Depth, pressure and aggression adjustment of the tines is done in stages via bolts in the hole pattern
GK 250 M1
Lightweight and manoeuvrable - even on steep terrain
The Grassland Combi GK 250 M1 is ideally suited for meadow management, for reseeding and new seeding of grasses, both on level and steep terrain. The sward is optimally cultivated and the seed is directly pressed down by the unique combination of the thick (12 mm) tines and the trailing roller. The GK 250 M1 is also often used for multi-farm operations. On steep terrain or with smaller tractors, there is the option of dividing the Grassland Combi.About the product
GK 300 M1
The innovation for grassland farmers
The Grassland Combi GK 300 M1 is ideally suited for meadow management, for reseeding and new seeding of grasses, both on level and steep terrain. The sward is optimally cultivated and the seed is directly pressed down by the unique combination of the thick (12 mm) tines and the trailing roller. The GK 300 M1 is also often used for multi-farm operations. On steep terrain or with smaller tractors, there is the option of dividing the Grassland Combi.About the product
the Grassland Combi
Mr Eder reports about the GK 300 M1
"We came to this machine, because it is important for us that we have a good stock of grass on our land. So we looked at reviews on Landwirt.com, and then we contacted the distributor in our area and bought the GK. In our area, no one uses such an machine, so we drive with this device also to other farms. "
J. Eder, Farmer
Mr Schödel reports about the WS 300 M1 (Now a part of the GK)
"The Grassland Combi is attached by an Steyr Compact. We use it two times each year, before and after the horses were on the pastures. We can easily cultivate our meadows with it. The meadows for the hay, are harrowed and seeded in spring. We have decided on the pneumatic seeder, because it ensures that the seed is deposited precisely and in a well-distributed manner, even in the case of wind. The combination was chosen for time reasons to do everything at once. "
S. Schödel, Farmer
Mr Schacherl reports about the GK 300 M1
"My choose the GK, because I can work on the grassland and green the field.The spring-mounted levelling plate and the trailing roller enables for perfect crumbling are best, and the price - performance ratio also convinces me.
J. Schacherl, Landwirt
Mr Eder reports about the GK 300 M1
You might think this is a holiday photo, but not this one with the Rax in the background. This is Mr Eders workstation and he poses with our APV device GK 300 M1 and the Pneumatic Planter PS 200 M1.
Thanks for the submission!
S. Eder, Farmer
Share your experience with APV products!