Atmosphere of departurein in agriculture - these were the eco-field days of 2019
At the beginning of July 2019, the innovative power of organic farming was reflected in the second eco-field days in Frankenhausen / Germany.
More than 11,000 interested visitors were fascinated by the diversity and complexity of organic farming and agricultural technology behind it. The specialist audience was made up of organic farmers, students and apprentices, as well as conventional farmers. They got in Frankenhausen many innovative ideas to improve their daily work.
Key points of the event
- Event lovation: Hessian state domain in Frankenhausen
- Date: 3rd & 4th of July 2019
- More than 11,000 visitors
- Over 50 machine demonstrations in the area of grooming, harrowing, raking, GPS and camera guided techniques
- 350 companies, associations and organizations presented their techniques, seeds, varieties and much more
- On 1,200 plots, 70 different crops were cultivated for demonstration purposes
- 26 expert forums in the area of plant and animal informed visitors about topics such as climate crisis challengers, animal welfare initiatives and ecobreeding
We were also present at the eco-field days and presented our machines in the field of culture care (RH 600 M1, VS 600 M1, AS 600 M1), as well as two of our sowing machines (ZS 200 M4, PS 120 M1 D) . Our local staff was particularly pleased with the high level of interest in our equipment. The smooth and great organization of machine demonstrations was remarkable.
We are looking forward to the next eco-field days in June 2021.
More information at www.oeko-feldtage.de
Source pictures: www.oeko-feldtage.de